Regular updates attract more investors who want to track your project and see potential returns. Entrepreneurship is one of the hardest investments to make because it requires more than just money. Consequently, it is also an ownership investment with extremely large potential returns.
- Let your investors know how you’re doing.
- Let your investors know that you've reached your goal.
- Ask your investors to help you access more resources ( manufacturing ).
- Let your investors know what comes next and what to expect as you work towards fulfillment.
Market: Go Global or Go Home?
Cross-border transactions will outpace domestic transactions at a compound rate of 19% between 2018 and 2022. In 2017, the Asia Pacific region accounted for the majority of ecommerce sales at 13.1%, followed by Western Europe and North America at 8.9% and 8.6%, respectively. China drives most of the sales in the Asian Pacific region, their ecommerce sales alone are projected to top $1.9 trillion by 2019. A large portion of those global transactions are happening on marketplaces – online storefronts where consumers can find products from many different sellers.
- Compatibility to your business
- E-commerce market size
- E-commerce growth rate
- Cross-border volume
- Market readiness